Notcher MZ 02 90F A
2.910,00 € without VAT
The notcher MZ 02 90F A mills out the rounding in corners. The radius is removed and the inside corner is notched. The notcher produces a sharp-edged inside corner. Very high accuracy, diamond cutter. Standard stroke 60mm.
For technical interested e.g. from woodworker.de: See tab "More information" below in the first time of the description. References see https://www.c-hessler.de/referenzen/
For questions we are also available by phone. Tel.: 05741 3012080, international: +49 5741 3012080
Task: Remove radius in the corner
Solution: Mill corner
- The notcher starts where the router ends
- Notching radius inside corners, for example on worktops
- Lower costs than with a machining center
- Very easy operation, very good result
Function and operation
- Place the stop housing in the inside corner
- Pull the start lever: The engine turns and the cylinder is retracted
- Continuously advance the rotating cutter through the plate
- Release start lever and push motor back to starting position
- Euro 2810 net + shipping
- 1 week test without obligation and free of charge
- Compressed air, limited to 6 bar
- Regular addition of compressed air equipment oil
Scope of delivery
- Milling cutter, mounted and preset
- Each machine with cutter is tested on wood/plastic and approved
- Initial equipment compressed air equipment oil with specification
- Instruction manual
The notcher is easy to handle:
Before: The workpiece has the radius from CNC milling in the inside corner - After: The radius at the inside corner is removed in one step.
The depth stop is set so that the plate is milled from the first side. - After turning the plate, the stop is pushed back and finish milled from the second side.
Before notching, the workpiece has a radius at the inside corner. - After notching with the corner former, the radius is cleanly removed.
Maximum inner radii: workpiece thickness 16mm/maximum inner radius 8mm - workpiece thickness 18mm/maximum inner radius 10mm - from workpiece thickness 19mm/maximum inner radius 12.5 mm
Working procedure: 1. place the stop housing in the inner corner, 2. pull the start lever: The motor rotates and the cylinder is retracted, 3. Continuously advance the rotating cutter through the plate, 4. Release start lever and push motor back to home position.
Notcher MZ 02 90F A
| Notcher with tactile milling
1. maximum thickness of the workpiece: 60mm
2. minimum length of the shortest side in a cutout enclosed on all sides:
3. for notches without tear-out on one side, the maximum permissible inside corner radius is 12.5 mm .
4. for notches without tear-out on both sides, the workpiece is milled in from the first side and, after turning, finish-milled from the second side. The following limit values apply to the workpieces to be machined:
The freedom from tear-out at the radius outlet also depends on the material. If necessary, the radius must be reduced.