Edge milling machine KF 400 TOP for glue bead removal
- Removal of hard glue beads with the KF 400 TOP edge milling machine for glue bead removal on stair blanks
- Thereby avoiding excessive wear of the grinding belt
Dr. Christoph Heßler Machine Systems - ZOW Trade Fair
- The KF 400 TOP edge milling machine for glue bead removal is used in staircase construction.
- When the scantlings are glued and pressed, glue comes out on the surface on both sides. After solidification, they become prongs and beads.
- In the following operation, the rough steps are ground In the process, the grinding belt is quickly worn out by the serrations.
- The groove cutter of the KF 400 TOP edge milling machine is used to cut off and mill off the glue tines and glue beads. This makes the sanding belt last much longer.
Function and operation
- Lightweight pneumatic motor
- Special skids for sliding on the wooden surface
- Infeed by rotating the milling table with respect to the motor
- Euro 620 + shipping
- Test on demand
- Compressed air, limited to 6 bar
- Regular addition of compressed air equipment oil
Scope of delivery
- Milling cutter, mounted and preset
- Each machine with cutter is tested on wood/plastic and approved
- 1 vial of compressed air equipment oil with specification
- Instruction manual
This is only available here
- TOP function
- Intuitive handling
- Durable processing
- Directly from manufacturer
- Advice from the manufacturer
- Test free of charge
- Purchase on account
- With the purchase of a machine from our company, you acquire more than a box with contents. We are happy to understand your specific application.
- The consultation is included in the purchase price.
- We can also arrange a test against signature.
Test free of charge
Are you a professional and do you work commercially? Then you have the opportunity to test the machines free of charge and without obligation. Check the application possibilities in your workshop under your personal conditions. Simply call us:
Germany 05741 / 296 405
International +49 5741 / 296 405
Dr. Christoph Heßler Machine Systems
At the Ronceva 5
Phone: +49 (0) 5741 / 3012080