Mobile corner rounder MZ 01 135V
Technology study: The father of all corner formers
This corner rounder started the development of mobile edge routers with guide.
- For corner machining of large panels
- Complete shape processing: cut off edge end, trimming and rounding
- 2 working ranges for fast working: 90° fixed, 45°-135° variable
- Braked thrust bearing for 90° range
- Sturdy design with large handles
- Optionally with guide for easier donning
- Also for longitudinal edge processing
- For small workpieces (corner shelf) can be used as a stand-alone unit
- Property right registered at the German Patent and Trademark Office (20 2006
- 015 422.1 and 20 2006 016 506.1)
Corner rounding MZ 01 135V for right and other angles
Mr. G. Wittmann, 22.11.2017 after testing the notcher MZ 02 90F A: "A great device, high quality execution and mature" . 1 year later on 03.12.2018: "We are very satisfied with the notcher. We can only recommend" The notcher is...
Mr. P. Esser on 03.12.2018 on the KF 400 TOP edge milling machine after more than 2.5 years in use: "We love this part. It is in use with us every day for several hours. We use it to do smaller jobs before painting, such as rounding. One employee is...
"Hello Mr. Heßler, we have tested your KF 400 Top edge milling machine extensively in the last few days and would like to buy it! Please send us the invoice for this. Thank you again for the opportunity to test the edger beforehand without obligation and...
"The corner former we purchased from you is the best complement to our edge banding machine. This machine should not be missing in any carpenter's or joiner's workshop." Uebelhack joinery, Neustadt/Fürth am Berg
"The principle of the corner formers, moving the cutter on a guide, produces clean and high-quality work results. At the same time, the corner formers are light and very pleasant to handle. The corner former principle is an innovative development,...
"The corner copier is quickly ready for use and easy to handle. The powerful air motor saves a lot of space and weight on the device. Left and right corners are easily milled without having to convert or...