Sizing saw and notcher
Notcher MZ 02 90F A
Notching at saw cutouts
- The notcher has proven its worth for many years in Germany, Austria, Switzerland as far as Russia and Singapore.
- Previously, the notcher was used on cutouts or notches created with a milling cutter.
- Now there is also a pioneer for the application with sawn cutouts. The Grothe joinery in Bad Oeynhausen, district of Wulferdingen, proceeds as shown in the video and pictures below.
- It is used, for example, to notch cutouts in doors.
- The notcher eliminates the need to chisel out the inside corner remnants with the chisel. This minimizes the risk of damaging the workpiece and makes it faster.
Test free of charge
If you are a professional and work commercially, you have the opportunity to test the machines free of charge and without obligation in order to check the application possibilities under your personal conditions: Germany 05741 / 296 405 International +49 5741 / 296 405
This is only available here
- TOP function
- TOP Handling
- TOP processing
- Directly from manufacturer
- Advice from the manufacturer
- Test free of charge
- Purchase on account